accompanyverb [T]uk us /əˈkʌm.pə.ni/
accompany verb [T] (GO WITH)
- There's a workbook to accompany the course book.
- Visitors must be accompanied by club members.
- His faithful old dog accompanied him everywhere he went.
- The prince is always accompanied by his bodyguards.
- The school rules state that no child shall be allowed out of the school during the day, unless accompanied by an adult.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
accompany verb [T] (PLAY MUSIC)