accordnoun [C or U]uk /əˈkɔːd/ us /əˈkɔːrd/
- A vague murmur of accord rose from around the table.
- An international accord banning land mines was signed in Canada last month.
- The accord ended nearly two decades of civil war in the region.
- Ministers from 20 countries approved an accord to cooperate in the fight against terrorism.
- Diplomats worked through the night in an attempt to forge an accord that would resolve the crisis.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: