according toprepositionuk /əˈkɔː.dɪŋ ˌtuː/ us /əˈkɔːr.dɪŋ ˌtuː/
according to preposition (OPINION)
according to preposition (METHOD)
- The books in the library are classified by/according to subject.
- Vegetable prices fluctuate according to the season.
- The books are graded according to the difficulty of the language.
- I grouped the children according to age.
- The books were organized on the shelves according to their size.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: