accuracynoun [ U ]uk /ˈæk.jə.rə.si/ us /ˈæk.jɚ.ə.si/
- The latest missiles can be fired with incredible accuracy.
- Her paintings are almost photographic in their detail and accuracy.
- The computer will calculate your position with pinpoint accuracy.
- Patricia has checked the reports and can vouch for the accuracy of the information.
- All hi-tech weaponry demands frequent servicing to ensure accuracy.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: