an accurate machine
an accurate description
The figures they have used are just not accurate.
adverb uk /ˈæk.jə.rət.li/ us /ˈæk.jɚ.ət.li/
- For the experiment to be valid, it is essential to record the data accurately.
- Great precision is required to align the mirrors accurately.
- It's still not possible to accurately predict the occurrence of earthquakes.
- There is a trade-off between doing the job accurately and doing it quickly.
- It was my brief to make sure that the facts were set down accurately.