adequateadjectiveuk /ˈæd.ə.kwət/ us /ˈæd.ə.kwət/
- Without the adequate provision of childcare, many women who wish to work are unable to do so.
- New legislation still does not offer adequate protection for many endangered species.
- They demanded adequate remuneration for their work.
- Children need adequate amounts of nutritious foods to grow up strong and healthy.
- Parents complained that the new school didn't have adequate resources to deal with the large amount of pupils.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: