administrationnounuk /ədˌmɪn.ɪˈstreɪ.ʃən/ us /ədˌmɪn.əˈstreɪ.ʃən/
administration noun (MANAGING)
- Reputable charities spend the lion's share of donations on aid and a tiny fraction on administration.
- Eastern Slavonia is to revert to Croatian government rule next year after a transitional period under U.N. administration.
- Keeping noise levels low is the bane of airport administration.
- The new administration is still in the shakedown period.
- Hard-liners are expected to be purged from the administration.
administration noun (MANAGEMENT)
administration noun (GOVERNMENT)
administration noun (GIVING)
administration noun (BUSINESS CLOSING)