aggressionnoun [ U ]uk /əˈɡreʃ.ən/ us /əˈɡreʃ.ən/
an act of aggression
- He is capable of outbursts of uncontrolled aggression.
- Does your dog show aggression towards any strangers or just towards men?
- You have to learn to control your aggression in order to avoid serious conflict.
- To launch a pre-emptive strike would be an act of aggression against that country.
- When a cat wags its tail, this is usually a sign of aggression.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: