aggressornoun [ C ]uk /əˈɡres.ər/ us /əˈɡres.ɚ/
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
- It is said that, as a rule, the aggressors are victorious, for rarely do they attack an enemy that is too strongly entrenched.
- It was the aggressors themselves that were now under cross fire, and they relished it very little.
- The chances are that the aggressor would come off worst.
- The natives find that they are men like themselves, and that their intrusion is an injury, and they perhaps become the aggressors in provoking hostilities.
- The result was a duel, in which the aggressor was wounded.