airlinenoun [ C ]uk /ˈeə.laɪn/ us /ˈer.laɪn/
What airline did you fly with?
- The airline regularly offers last-minute bookings at bargain prices.
- Many airline passengers face lengthy delays because of the strike.
- The airline will launch its new transatlantic service next month.
- I won't fly with an airline that has a bad safety record .
- The 1990s saw a huge increase in the numbers of low-cost airlines.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: