algorithmnoun [ C ]uk /ˈæl.ɡə.rɪ.ðəm/ us /ˈæl.ɡə.rɪ.ðəm/
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
Examples from literature
- "I asked her how to find the calling procedure's program counter on the stack and she came up with an algorithm in real time."
- "That algorithm is bogus."
- Additionally, a more intelligent algorithm may imply more long-term complexity cost and bug-chasing than are justified by the speed improvement.
- The choice for people then is made by some algorithm or calculating machine.
- Those who are convinced that such patterns and algorithms capture the complete essence of the self view this prospect with pleasant anticipation.