aloenoun [ C ]uk /ˈæl.əʊ/ us /ˈæl.oʊ/
- Against the rocky scarp on the south of the garden a plantation of aloes, yuccas and cactus has been made.
- Bamboo sheds have given way to neatly whitewashed villages, and the fields are fenced with rows of aloe.
- He returns to the thicket of cactus and aloes.
- I saw here numerous species of aloes, which we cultivate laboriously in hot-houses, growing wild, or planted as hedges around gardens.
- The Admiral also found here a great deal of the plant called aloe.