ammeternoun [ C ]uk /ˈæm.iː.tər/ us /ˈæm.iː.t̬ɚ/
- Each horizontal row comprises the ammeter belonging to feeders which are supplied through a given group switch.
- The panel which carries the standard instruments also carries ammeters used to measure current to auxiliary circuits in the power house.
- The scale may be completed by marking the positions of the pointer when other currents of known strength flow through the ammeter.
- The station had neither voltmeter nor ammeter.
- They were all up to capacity, save the ammeter from the coils.