anatomistnoun [ C ]uk /əˈnæt.ə.mɪst/ us /əˈnæt.ə.mɪst/
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
- But anatomists know that a careful comparison of any collection will show extremely salient differences.
- But on the eminent anatomists who were to perform a variety of unprecedented operations on other states, this spectacle had no deterrent effect.
- Let us imagine, that an anatomist had come into the painter's working-room.
- Sir Richard Owen, in many ways, was at that time the most distinguished anatomist in England.
- There is something about all the fine arts, of soul and spirit, which, like the vital principle in man, defies the research of the most critical anatomist.