annoyancenounuk us /əˈnɔɪ.əns/
- She couldn't suppress her annoyance when the food was returned to the kitchen uneaten.
- There's clearly some annoyance among the workforce at the way the changes were introduced.
- My aunt snorted in annoyance and marched off to find the manager.
- Then, to our great annoyance, the train stopped outside the station for ten minutes.
- A group of youths have been causing annoyance in the neighbourhood.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: