annualadjective [ before noun ]uk /ˈæn.ju.əl/ us /ˈæn.ju.əl/
- They spent their annual holiday on a yacht in the Caribbean.
- The flowers at the annual flower show were a beautiful sight.
- The average annual rainfall in this region is 750 mm.
- The government have just launched their annual Christmas campaign to stop drunken driving.
- You will receive annual pay increments every September.
annualnoun [ C ]uk /ˈæn.ju.əl/ us /ˈæn.ju.əl/
annual noun [ C ] (BOOK)
› US a yearbook
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: