antisocialadjectiveuk /ˌæn.tiˈsəʊ.ʃəl/ us /-t̬iˈsoʊ-/
- Almost overnight, that sweet little child had turned into an antisocial monster.
- There's a problem of antisocial behaviour among teenagers in the town.
- They have very antisocial neighbours who play music all night and leave rubbish everywhere.
- Sport and other clubs keep young people from becoming involved in vandalism and other antisocial activities.
- Surely religion ought to prevent people behaving in an antisocial and immoral way?
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: