anywhereadverb, pronounuk /ˈen.i.weər/ us /-wer/ (US also anyplace)
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in this theatre.
- I've lost my glasses and I can't find them anywhere.
- We studied the report thoroughly but the information we wanted wasn't given anywhere.
- We were caught in a thunderstorm, without anywhere to shelter.
- Have you seen the remote control for the TV anywhere?
- all over somewhere idiom
- all over the place idiom
- at every turn idiom
- from top to bottom idiom
- from top to toe idiom
- hunt/search high and low idiom
- the length and breadth of somewhere idiom