architectnoun [C]uk /ˈɑː.kɪ.tekt/ us /ˈɑːr-/
- After years of study, Tim is now a fully-fledged architect.
- The architect has quoted £3000 to build an extension.
- She is a highly recommended architect.
- He is probably the best known living architect.
- The architect showed us the house plans that she had drawn up.
- They're the firm of architects who won the contract to design the National Museum extension.
- The architects have made imaginative use of glass and transparent plastic.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: