aroundpreposition, adverbuk us /əˈraʊnd/ (UK also round)
around preposition, adverb (IN THIS DIRECTION)
around preposition, adverb (IN THIS PLACE)
aroundadverbuk us /əˈraʊnd/
around adverb (APPROXIMATELY)
- The first election results are expected around 1 a.m.
- The temperature is usually around 20 degrees C at this time of year.
- This dish only takes around 15 minutes to prepare.
- He said that he had seen the man leaving the building around the time of the murder.
- Tickets for such events will typically cost around 30 dollars.