arrangementnounuk /əˈreɪndʒ.mənt/ us /əˈreɪndʒ.mənt/
arrangement noun (PLAN)
- He has some special arrangement with his supplier, which means he's able to sell his goods more cheaply.
- The organizers failed to make the necessary arrangements for dealing with so many people.
- Seeing that he wasn't happy with the arrangements, I tried to book a different hotel.
- I'm a bit confused about the arrangements for tonight.
- All the travel arrangements have been taken care of.
arrangement noun (POSITION)
arrangement noun (MUSIC)