aspectnounuk /ˈæs.pekt/ us /ˈæs.pekt/
aspect noun (FEATURE)
- The idea was to modernize various aspects of the house without changing its essential character.
- Individuals and businesses appear woefully uninformed about this aspect of the information age.
- You must consider each problem as an aspect of the whole.
- The divorce affected every aspect of her life.
- Our new administrator seems to be trying to stamp her authority on every aspect of the department.
aspect noun (DIRECTION)
aspect noun (APPEARANCE)
aspect noun (GRAMMAR)
aspect noun (TV)