assignmentnounuk /əˈsaɪn.mənt/ us /əˈsaɪn.mənt/
- It was a jammy assignment - more of a holiday really.
- He took this award-winning photograph while on assignment in the Middle East.
- His two-year assignment to the Mexico office starts in September.
- She first visited Norway on assignment for the winter Olympics ten years ago.
- He fell in love with the area after being there on assignment for National Geographic in the 1950s.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: