He's had no food at all.
I haven't been at all well recently.
I'm afraid I have nothing at all to say.
- There was no food left at all by the time we arrived.
- You haven't been listening at all, have you?
- She said if she couldn't have a glass of wine at the party, she'd rather not go at all.
- No, I don't mind at all - honestly, it doesn't matter.
- His argument wasn't at all convincing - in fact it was nonsense.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
- a heck of a sth/sb idiom
- a load of crap, nonsense, rubbish, etc. idiom
- all the way idiom
- annoy, frighten, scare, etc. the hell out of sb idiom
- as... as anything idiom
- be chilled/frozen to the marrow idiom
- hell of a idiom
- like a ton of bricks idiom
- more than idiom
- to hell idiom
- to your heart's content idiom