at alladverbuk /ˌət ˈɔːl/ us /ˌət ˈɑːl/
- There was no food left at all by the time we arrived.
- You haven't been listening at all, have you?
- She said if she couldn't have a glass of wine at the party, she'd rather not go at all.
- No, I don't mind at all - honestly, it doesn't matter.
- His argument wasn't at all convincing - in fact it was nonsense.
- a heck of a sth/sb idiom
- a load of crap, nonsense, rubbish, etc. idiom
- all the way idiom
- annoy, frighten, scare, etc. the hell out of sb idiom
- as... as anything idiom
- be chilled/frozen to the marrow idiom
- hell of a idiom
- like a ton of bricks idiom
- more than idiom
- to hell idiom
- to your heart's content idiom