attractionnounuk /əˈtræk.ʃən/ us /əˈtræk.ʃən/
- This building, once derided by critics, is now a major tourist attraction.
- He's not exactly good-looking, but he has a certain attraction.
- Life in London has so many attractions - nightclubs, good restaurants and so on.
- Major tourist attractions are a soft target for pickpockets.
- Disneyworld is one of Florida's major tourist attractions.
- a free ride idiom
- a stick to beat sb with idiom
- an ace up your sleeve idiom
- be well in there idiom
- be/stay/keep one jump ahead idiom
- cash in on sth
- it's tough at the top idiom
- lock in sth
- lock sb out of sth
- lose out
- make a virtue (out) of sth idiom
- profit from sth
- you've got nothing to lose idiom
- your best/strongest/trump card idiom
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: