attractiveadjectiveuk /əˈtræk.tɪv/ us /əˈtræk.tɪv/
- He's the most attractive man in the building, no doubt about that.
- These factors helped to elevate the town into the list of the ten most attractive in the country.
- She wants a man who is bright, attractive and funny as well, which is asking the impossible in my opinion.
- This attractive building is particularly notable for its garden setting.
- She found his boyish good looks very attractive.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: