bagnoun [C]uk /bæɡ/ us /bæɡ/
bag noun [C] (CONTAINER)
- She suddenly remembered (that) her keys were in her other bag.
- He had a baseball and a couple of bats in his sports bag.
- I put a few personal belongings in a bag and left the house for the last time.
- He dropped a bag of sugar and it spilled all over the floor.
- Tie up the top of the bag so the rubbish doesn't fall out.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
bag noun [C] (WOMAN)
bag noun [C] (TROUSERS)
bagverbuk /bæɡ/ us /bæɡ/ (-gg-)
bag verb (PUT IN CONTAINER)
bag verb (GET)
bag verb (WIN PRIZE)
bag verb (SUMMIT)
bag verb (HANG LOOSELY)
bag verb (NOT USE)
bag verb (CRITICIZE)