banknoun [C]uk us /bæŋk/
bank noun [C] (MONEY)
- I must go to the bank and change some money.
- The bank agreed to lend me a top-up of £500.
- The bank became suspicious after several large withdrawals were made from his account in a single week.
- I used to work in the local branch of a large bank.
- The four biggest banks are all planning to cut their service charges.
bank noun [C] (RIVER)
bank noun [C] (MASS)
bank noun [C] (ROWS)
bank noun [C] (STORE)
bankverbuk us /bæŋk/
bank verb (MONEY)
bank verb (TURN)
bank verb (MASS)