bareadjectiveuk /beər/ us /ber/
bare adjective (NO CLOTHES)
- She beat the flames out with her bare hands.
- The silhouette of the bare tree on the hill was clear against the winter sky.
- The walls look a bit bare - can't we put some pictures up?
- During the summer months, the sheep strip the mountains bare.
- A glimpse of his bare torso set my pulse racing.
bare adjective (BASIC)
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
bare adjective (EMPTY)
bareverb [T]uk /beər/ us /ber/