bath towelnoun [ C ]uk /ˈbɑːθ ˌtaʊəl/ us /ˈbæθ ˌtaʊəl/
Examples from literature
- But when I asked for a single blanket they didn't have any, so I had to wrap up in bath towels.
- One to two dozen very large bath towels, with embroidered monogram, either white or in color to match the border of towels.
- She spread a bath towel over a chair, moved another chair near, put out various articles of clothing, and left the room again.
- Then he went off to get a bath towel, slippers, and so forth.
- You were not expected to take more than one bath a week, and for that one bath towel was provided free.