bathroomnoun [ C ]uk /ˈbɑːθ.ruːm/ /ˈbɑːθ.rʊm/ us /ˈbæθ.ruːm/ /ˈbæθ.rʊm/
› US UK toilet a room with a toilet in it:
Where's the bathroom?
- Some idiot left the tap running in the bathroom and there's water everywhere.
- I want a hotel room with an en suite bathroom.
- The burglars must have got in through the bathroom window.
- My sister always spends ages in the bathroom.
- The bathroom's on the right at the end of the passage.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: