beautynounuk /ˈbjuː.ti/ us /-t̬i/
beauty noun (BEING BEAUTIFUL)
- With her beauty and charm, she captivated film audiences everywhere.
- The beauty and range of his voice distinguishes him from other tenors.
- She loved the beauty and fruitfulness of the autumn, when the whole countryside was ablaze with rich golden colours.
- It was a scene of indescribable beauty.
- She was renowned for her eloquence and beauty.
beauty noun (EXCELLENT THING)
beauty noun (ADVANTAGE)
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: