beginnernoun [C]uk /bɪˈɡɪn.ər/ us /-ɚ/
- I would prefer not to leave this job to John while he's still a beginner.
- Their grammar guide is too difficult for a beginner but not detailed enough for an advanced student.
- His book is called 'Chess for Beginners'.
- Her piano teacher only teaches beginners, not people of Grade 3 and above.
- Don't worry if you're a beginner - the kit has simple step-by-step instructions to help you complete your first cross-stitch design.
- functional illiterate
- in the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king idiom
- not know the meaning of the word idiom
- the blind leading the blind idiom
- the uninitiated