bendverbuk /bend/ us /bend/ bent, bent
bend verb (CURVE)
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
bendnounuk /bend/ us /bend/
bend noun (CURVE)
- He came off the road while driving his car around a bend at high speed .
- The river broadens out around the next bend.
- Be careful when you're cycling because there are several sharp bends along the route.
- The children are practising writing letters with lots of bends in them, like 's' and 'm'.
- Why does your cat have that funny little bend in her tail?
bend noun (ILLNESS)