biologistnoun [ C ]uk /baɪˈɒl.ə.dʒɪst/ us /baɪˈɑː.lə.dʒɪst/
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
- Biologists are often interested in altruism.
- Finally, biologists cleared up the mystery.
- Its creator, the biologist Makoto Nishimura, believed these machines were part of nature.
- Many biologists believe that humans act the same way.
- Thanks to new technology such as submarines, biologists in the 20th century were able to explore much more of the oceans and discover and record the existence of many amazing creatures.
- When he saw it, one biologist said he was as surprised as if a dinosaur had walked down the street!