boathousenoun [ C ]uk /ˈbəʊt.haʊs/ us /ˈboʊt.haʊs/
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
Examples from literature
- Early the next afternoon Brown descended the path to the boathouse.
- He waded to the shore and strode rapidly back toward the boathouse.
- Stable lofts and old boathouses along the shore blossomed into studios.
- The boathouse was a little building on the beach at the foot of the bluff below the house.
- There isn't a boathouse or fisherman's hut nearer than two miles.