bombnounuk /bɒm/ us /bɑːm/
bomb noun (WEAPON)
bomb noun (FAILURE)
bomb noun (MONEY)
bombverbuk /bɒm/ us /bɑːm/
bomb verb (USE WEAPON)
- Planes bombed the guerrilla positions yesterday in an attempt to flush out snipers from underground tunnels.
- Fighter planes have successfully bombed the enemy's main armoury.
- Our city was bombed to smithereens during the war.
- They thought the country could be bombed into submission.
- Many important historical documents were destroyed when the library was bombed.
bomb verb (GO FAST)
bomb verb (FAIL)