branchnoun [ C ]uk /brɑːntʃ/ us /bræntʃ/
branch noun [ C ] (PART)
She's a branch manager.
- The bank has three branches in Norwich, and over three hundred countrywide.
- Police officers from the organized crime branch have raided solicitors' offices in central London.
- The customer has only to bring the goods in to any branch and an immediate, no-questions-asked refund or replacement will be provided.
- To contact our Australian branch, email us at email@example.com.
- The company has announced the closure of several of its rural branches.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words