bridenoun [C]uk /braɪd/ us /braɪd/
- The bride and groom walked down the aisle together.
- Now, if you'd all please raise your glasses, I'd like to propose a toast to the bride and groom.
- After the ceremony, the bride lifted up her veil to kiss her husband.
- In some countries it is traditional for a bride to wear white.
- The bride's hair was adorned with pearls and white flowers.
- always a bridesmaid, never the bride idiom
- arranged marriage
- bachelor party
- bachelorette party
- give sb away
- go/walk down the aisle idiom
- golden anniversary
- golden wedding anniversary
- guard of honour
- hen night
- register office
- registry office
- ruby anniversary
- shotgun wedding
- shower tea