browsernoun [ C ]uk /ˈbraʊ.zər/ us /ˈbraʊ.zɚ/
browser noun [ C ] (PROGRAM)
a Web browser
- The latest version of the browser allows you to listen to the radio while you surf the net.
- Web designers have to make sure their pages are compatible with most browsers.
- Clicking on this link will open a new browser window.
- You'll need a browser to navigate the Web.
- Use the browser to view photographs downloaded from your digital camera.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: