buckskin noun (LEATHER)
buckskin noun (HORSE)
Examples from literature
- Saddle-bags of buckskin, ornamented with red woolen cloth, and long fringe of buckskin.
- The boys picked the papers up and also a small bag of buckskin.
- The silk dropped away like rotting leaves, but the buckskin bag was stout and in perfect condition.
- Washington always rode a good horse and sometimes wore a blue coat, scarlet waistcoat, buckskin breeches, top boots and velvet cap and carried a whip with a long thong.
- Will drew rein, and ran an interested eye over the man, who was clad in buckskin.