bullocknoun [ C ]uk /ˈbʊl.ək/ us /ˈbʊl.ək/
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
Examples from literature
- At last the bullocks are sold to a dealer.
- One poor bullock laid down by the way and we were obliged to leave it.
- The other end of the rope is fastened to the necks of a pair of bullocks.
- There are some peasants, with three bullocks, coming down the valley, and there are four armed horsemen riding behind them.
- We unloaded our bullocks: but, having watered our horses, we found that the supply of the well was not even sufficient for them, and that it was filling very slowly.