bundlenoun [ C ]uk /ˈbʌn.dəl/ us /ˈbʌn.dəl/
a bundle of sticks
- We sorted the newsletters into bundles for distribution.
- I've got a bundle of clothes here to give to charity.
- How much asparagus shall I buy - a couple of bundles?
- Inside the embroidery kit there should be two different bundles of yarn.
- We left out several bundles of old newspapers for recycling.
bundle verb (PUSH)
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
bundle verb (SELL TOGETHER)
noun [ U ] uk /ˈbʌnd.lɪŋ/ us /ˈbʌnd.lɪŋ/