businesswomannoun [ C ]uk /ˈbɪz.nɪsˌwʊm.ən/ us /ˈbɪz.nɪsˌwʊm.ən/ plural -women uk /-wɪmɪn/ us
She's a good/shrewd businesswoman.
- An anonymous businesswoman donated one million dollars to the charity.
- She has a reputation in the trade as an aggressive businesswoman.
- If you're going to be a high-powered businesswoman, you've got to dress appropriately.
- Martha is now one of the region's leading businesswomen, with a chain of successful salons.
- Currently the only female members of the golf club are a select group of wealthy businesswomen.