cadetnoun [ C ]uk /kəˈdet/ us /kəˈdet/
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
Examples from literature
- A grimy, tired-looking officer turned and walked over to the cadet.
- Cadets raced through the halls and across the quadrangle.
- Major Smith was the commandant of cadets, and I the superintendent.
- Max is still a cadet in the Naval Academy, pursuing his course there in a manner altogether satisfactory to his father and friends.
- The cadets were all in their quarters in barracks, hard at study, or supposed to be.