cameramannoun [ C ]uk /ˈkæm.rə.mæn/ /ˈkæm.rə.mən/ us /ˈkæm.rə.mæn/ /ˈkæm.rə.mən/ plural -men uk /-men/ uk /-mən/ us
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
Examples from literature
- Another Planet Earth cameraman, Doug Allen, went to the Himalayas to make the first video ever of a snow leopard.
- Lewis is a cameraman.
- Almost every day, directors and cameramen—especially cameramen—risk life and limb in an effort to secure some novel scenic effect as a background for their pictures.
- In other words, do not mistake an effect produced by trick photography for one that is merely the result of exceptional care and work on the part of both cameraman and director.
- On the first "take" the characters go through the business already rehearsed, and the director keeps careful track of just when each important move is made by counting while the cameraman turns the crank.
- On the side of the motion-picture camera is an indicator, by which is computed the exact number of feet exposed each time the cameraman turns the handle.
- This matter of footage is one which demands the attention of both director and cameraman.