cancernounuk /ˈkæn.sər/ us /-sɚ/
- There's still no cure for cancer.
- This new drug could be an important step in the fight against cancer.
- Early detection of the cancer improves the chances of successful treatment.
- He died last week after a long fight with cancer.
- The survival rate for people who have this form of cancer is now more than 90%.
- acinic cell carcinoma
- acral lentiginous melanoma
- alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma
- alveolar soft part sarcoma
- bilateral acoustic schwannoma
- brain tumour
- Gorlin's syndrome
- Waldenstrom macroglobulinaemia
- Wilms' tumour
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: