candy canenoun [ C ]/ˈkæn.di ˌkeɪn/ /ˈkæn.di ˌkeɪn/ US
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
Examples from literature
- Across the window, hung from the gas jet by ribbons, was a huge candy cane.
- If you are good I'll bring you a striped candy cane from town.
- Once when I was small they gave me a candy cane for Christmas.
- Sunny Boy had found seven candy canes on his Christmas tree and he had wrapped each one separately.
- You'll see some children who didn't get even a candy cane from Santa Claus.