card tablenoun [ C ]/ˈkɑːd ˌteɪ.bəl/ /ˈkɑːrd ˌteɪ.bəl/
Examples from literature
- Little groups gathered about the card tables, where fresh candles and ivory counters were waiting.
- Our host joined a card table, evidently taking up his game where our arrival had interrupted it.
- Russian card tables are covered with green cloth and provided with chalk pencils and brushes for players' use.
- Some one said they were to dance that night, and card tables were set ready for players.
- They watch each other like players round a card table.